Broke PulperBroke is paper that is discarded at the manufacturing or finishing process in the mill. The purpose of the broke system is to form broke suitable for reuse in paper production. Paper Broke is formed in the following locations.
1. In the Wire Section : Trim
2. In the paper machine during web breaks
3. On Rolls : Parent roll surface and base
4. On the winder : Trim
5. From the rejected paper rolls
6. In the plant : Cuttings
Broke System can be devided into two main parts.
* Pulper System, in which the broke generated by the paper machine and during finishing is dissolved into stock, which is then pumped via the storage tank into the broke handling system
* Broke Handling System, in which the pulped coated broke or machine broke is treated and stored for reuse in paper machine pulp dosing
The structure of the broke system depends on the final paper grade to be produced.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Input Voltage||380 V/ 50 Hz|
|Machine Type||Broke pulper|
|Capacity||3M3 to 12M3|
|Brand/Make||S. L. Paper|
A Brock pulper is used to break down the broke into a stock that can be pumped and treated. It is automatically controlled to have continuous operation both in trims and in sheet break cases by adjusting the stock level and consistency in the wat and the discharge pump flow rate.
The drive system can include a gearbox in place of the more common pulley and belt arrangement
Horizontal design Consumes Less Energy than a Traditional Vertical Pulper, under the same Operating Systems.
Low Power Consumption and High Level of Reliability
Low Operating and Maintenance Cost.
Request for Product Catalog & Quotation